Requests for use of Winnicott’s copyrighted material:
Permission clearance requests for copyrighted material from the work of DW Winnicott are largely handled by the Marsh Agency Ltd.
If you need to apply please contact
with a brief description of the context in which the material is to be used and the following details, in order for your application to be considered:
- Title/ paper where the material you wish to reproduce originally appeared
- number of words you wish to reproduce
- name of your publication
- release date of your publication
- retail price of your publication
- size of first print run of your publication
- territories and languages requested
Please note that the agency receives a great number of applications and while they endeavour to process these as quickly as possible it is vital to apply as far in advance of your deadline as you can.