- The Emergence & submergence of authenticity. Manchester: November 2017 Michaela Edwards, Lecturer in Organisational Health & Wellbeing, Lancaster University, and Helen Ingham, Art Therapy Student, University of Chester, reflect on a study day exploring The True Self, The False Self and Transitional Processes.
- Dr James Johnston reports and reflects on Squiggle’s 2016 Spring Lecture ‘Forgiveness: a gift at any cost?’
*2018 March 3rd
Adrian Sutton will present this paper in York with discussant Andrew de Smet
- “‘I AM’ – Vitality, Creativity, Destructiveness and the Value of Contributing: Winnicott’s unique view of Depression”. http://squiggle-foundation.org/resources/conference-reports/brogan/
- Conference Report There’s No Place Like Home: The Experience Of Uprootedness by Dr Katie Lewis Matthew Evans (Squiggle Trustee) reports on the February 2016 Squiggle North East event
- Donald Winnicott: The History of the Present November 2015 – a conference marking the new edition of Winnicott’s Collected Works eds Lesley Caldwell & Helen Taylor Robinson http://squiggle-foundation.org/resources/books-book-reviews/winnicotts-collected-works-2016-2/